Monday, May 02, 2005

Back to the army for 3 days

Few months ago, I got a notice from the Army that I need to go for training for 3 days.
Last week, I woke up early, drove to the base. Here some the thing i did there.

<< Day one >>
I got there at 8:00am. but in fact, that latest time to be there is at 1:30pm. We all don't know till the day we left, we got a vertificate that show the latest time to arrived.

1. Registered the form, and fill in some forms.
2. Got the army clothing and some changing clothing.
3. Put on the army uniform, and wait for other people come.
4. During the time, people rest, smoke, drining, chat.
5. At noon, everyone lined up, there are four team. Our team serve the first day noon meal and the last day meal. Other team take turn.
6. In the afternoon, two lesson, one is how to find cover material when you in fighting, second was how to dig a gap for you to hide and fight.
7. 6:00pm. dinner started, Actually the meal there was not that good. I ate some, and drank a fruit juice.
8. 7:00pm. Your space time then. till 9:00pm. you can take a shower, you can phone home, you can rest, chat, etc.
9. 9:00pm. do the roll call.
10. 10:00pm. bed time.

<< Day Two>>
1. 6:00am. wake up, brush teeth, wash face.
2. 6:30am. roll call, then breakfast.
3. 7:20am. we take bus to the shooting range. When we were there, it was light rainning. We thought we didn't need to do the shooting then. After half hour, all do the shooting. I shoot 6, and got 6 on the target, well not bad ....
4. In the whole afternoon, we watched movies, but it was related to battles etc.
5. We watched "Love your country TV program", then resting time.
6. Bed time 10:00pm.

<< Day Three >>
1. Two lesson in the morning, one is how to use the Poison Gas Protected Mask, second is CPR.
2. In the afterrnon, received the salary in these three days.
3. Change back your oringal clothing, then ready to home.

The weather was hot there, and because we only stayed there for 3 days, so we don't have too many lessons, so we got plenty of space time. But the rountine time will make you healthy i think. Wake up at 6:00am. and be time at 10:00pm. and three meals. But if you ask me to stay longer, I would say "No"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would say no too if you had to stay longer.

Anonymous said...

I would say "no" if they made me watch another "love my country" movie. Yikes.